Naghsh-e-Jahan Alloy Manufacturers Co. was founded in 2009 as a producer of off-grade aluminum ingots. Contributing with the greatest aluminum die-cast machine parts producers of the country, N.J.A.M Co. succeeded to broaden its horizons in aluminum alloyed ingots production industry and add new state-of-the-art melting furnaces and quality control fcilities in order to introduce a new brand in the field of secondary aluminum-alloyed ingot producion.
The company, nowadays, is able to produce around 2900 MT aluminum alloyed ingots annually with the best quality and reasonable price, serving die-casting industry and aluminum machine parts producers.
Inspection and quality control facilities of this company are as follows:
– M5000 FPI quantometer for analyzing chemical composition of the produced melt.
– Niton X-ray analyzer to control the chemical analysis of raw materials and scraps.
– Crystallographic microscopes to study crystal structure of produced aluminum ingots.
– De-gassing machines to remove inclusions in the aluminum melt.
– Mechanical testing facilities to inspect and control mechanical quality of produced aluminum ingots.
– Precise thermometers to control the temperature of aluminum melt before casting.
The company is producing a vast range of standard aluminum alloyed ingots for the die-casting industry including those accorded with ASTM, DIN and BS standards such as LM2, LM24, LM4, 356.1, A413.1, AlSi12Mg, AS9U3 and other standard or customized aluminum alloys.